Once you have decided to reserve the Beachcomber, we will send you a rental agreement. Once the agreement is signed and returned, we will reserve your dates on our calendar, and send you an email confirmation.
A deposit of 50% of the total (including taxes and fees) will be due within 5 days of making your reservation.
The final payment (the remaining 50%) will be due 60 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation Policy Statement
- A 50% deposit of the total cost is required to reserve the Beachcomber
- The remainder 50% is due 60 days prior to the check-in date
- The Beachcomber maintains a 10% cancellation fee for reservations cancelled outside of 60 days
- Return of advance deposits for cancellations made within 60 days of arrival are dependant on the re-booking of the property for the duration of the original reservation term and will be subject to a minimum of a 10% cancellation fee
- In the event we are unable to rebook the property for the duration of the original reservation, will result in the forfeiture of one hundred percent (100%) of the total deposit and all pre-payments
- The Beachcomber recommends purchasing Trip Insurance, if there is a possibility that your reservation may be cancelled. Travel Guard provides this service and they can be reached at 808-826-4919
Payment in Full Policy
- 8 Weeks prior to Arrival
- 50% of Total
- Check In: 3:00 PM or after
- Check Out: No later than 11:00 AM
Deposit Policy Statement
- The initial deposit must be made within 5 days of signing rental agreement in order to secure a reservation
- A deposit of 50% of the total (including taxes and fees) will be due within 5 days of making your reservation